You will love WinkBed Plus if you:
- Are a heavier individual – This mattress is tailor-made for heavier type of sleeper, from the foam densities to supportive construction. It is designed to not sag over time, which is a risk for other brands.
- Need pressure relief and support – While many brands cater to either pressure relief or support, this bed does both with its hybrid design.
- Want temperature regulation – Not only is the coil structure conducive to airflow, but the company offers a base with coolControl™ technology. Set your ideal temperature before going to sleep and enjoy it all night.
You might not like WinkBed Plus if you:
- Are lightweight – If you are a lighter weight individual, you may find this bed slightly firm for your needs. However, WinkBeds has three other levels (Softer, Luxury Firm, and Firmer) to choose from.
Comfort & Feel
These are the “preference-based characteristics” of a mattress. No classification here is better or worse – they are strictly a matter ofyour personal preference.
(1=Least Soft, 9=Most Soft)
|9||Immediate response, with plenty of bounce|
Back Support (by Sleeper Type)
No mattress will provide equally good spinal alignment (a.k.a., back support) for every sleeper. Here’s what to expect in terms of spinal alignment on this mattress – by sleeper weight and sleep position.
|Weight||Range||Back Sleepers||Side Sleepers||Stomach Sleepers|
|Average||150 to 200 lb||9||8||9|
|Above Average||200 to 250 lb||9||8||9|
Pressure Relief (by Sleeper Type)
The pressure relief offered by a mattress – especially important for side sleepers – will vary based on a sleeper’s weight and body shape. Here’s how we size up the pressure relief capabilities of this mattress.
|Weight||Range||Typical Curves||Extra Curvy|
|Average||150 to 200 lb||9||9|
|Above Average||200 to 250 lb||9||9|
These are the “priority-based characteristics” of a mattress. Ratings here indicate where this mattress has strengths or weaknesses – however the importance of these features will depend entirely on your personal priorities.
|Ease of Repositioning||10||Exceptional|
|Green Features||6||Has some safety certifications|
|Adjustable Base Compatibility||8||Good compatibility|
|Overall Value||7||Good value compared to stores|
|Mattress TypeBlended Latex and Foam over Pocketed Coils||Price (queen)$1,799|
|DeliveryFree delivery to door||Return Policy120-day trial, full refund and pickup|
|WarrantyLifetime warranty. Indentation coverage: 1.5″+||Country of ManufactureUnited States|
|Thickness14 inches||Weight (Queen)85 pounds|
The WinkBed Plus is the first luxury mattress specifically designed for heavier sleepers. The hybrid design features a comfort layer with our proprietary hyper-soft and gel foam blend for cooling and a latex layer for responsiveness and bounce.
- Extra firm edge support
- Moisture-wicking ThermoGel cooling technology
- 1600 pocketed coil springs
- Able to hold up to 1000 pounds
- Designed specifically as a mattress for big and tall people
- More expensive than a lot of the competition
- Not ideal for someone under 225 pounds
- May not be the best mattress for an overweight side sleeper